Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Intramurals


In the past month, intramurals have become a large part of my Trinity life. I have gone from not playing a single intramural last year, to now considering playing every season. I am currently playing intramural flag football and loving every minute of it. With full 11 man teams, a regular season schedule, playoffs, and a championship, I have found intramurals to be the closest thing to playing an actual college sport. With sports ranging from soccer to softball, there really is a chance to play the sport of your choosing. At the higher levels, especially in the more popular sports, the games can be quite competitive with both teams striving to win. I love the fact that there is an opportunity for anyone to play a competitive sport in college and to have a blast doing so. So far, flag football has not disappointed with some really wonderful moments and I'm sure many more to come. Hopefully, the rest of the intramural sports this year will be just as exciting and just as rewarding. Ultimately, I foresee intramurals becoming a regular aspect of my college life and hopefully something I will remember and enjoy for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment